We act quickly.
Our aims are:
- to improve operating performance quickly and to restore profitability
- to restore energy and commitment among the managers, or replace them
- to restructure the business so that owners can sell their equity at a reasonable return (or without further losses).
We aim to stem losses quickly, appraise prospects and create forward momentum. To do this, we may:
- supply strong, non-executive directors, who draw on their operational experience to provide leadership
- bring in interim operational managers with experience of success in senior jobs
- lead specific projects to reduce costs, introduce organisational change, rationalise the supply chain, revise terms and conditions of employment and set up more effective business processes.