Organisations use our services when...
the cost of not complying with the law has become too much
the internal cost of HR support needs to be focused or reduced
the cost of external lawyers needs to be reduced
employee absenteeism, retention and performance needs to be improved
What they say about our services...
'risk based support and good, sensible, commercial advice'
'their ability to adapt quickly to the changing circumstances and complexity of the exercise was seamless'
'a speedy and responsive service'
'knowledge, commitment and determination were key to progress made'
So, can we help you manage the risks...
Mistakes in managing people can be expensive to remedy and frequently cause unnecessary disruption. Employment law is complex and often difficult to interpret. It's no wonder busy line managers are sometimes uncertain what to do next when 'people' problems crop up.
with experienced support...
Our employment law and managing people support provides practical support to managers who need speedy guidance on immediate employment issues, usually by telephone, covering areas such as:
- managing discipline, absenteeism, discrimination and performance – and dealing with related internal hearings and appeals
- resolving contractual problems and changing terms of conditions
- completing employment due diligence before acquisitions and/or disposals (in the UK and abroad)
- negotiating severance arrangements - to ensure that departures are concluded amicably, cost-effectively and promptly
- managing large-scale closures, relocation, redundancy programmes or other organisational changes
- training line managers on employment legislation – dos and don'ts
- reviewing and re-drafting employment documentation to ensure compliance
- handling applications to the employment tribunal and related appeals
"We have complete trust and confidence in the advice we receive from Collinson Grant. It is objective and totally in tune with our core values"HR Director, National Car Parks (NCP) // Case study
"Collinson Grant's service is exactly how an employment support package should operate. We feel it gives flexibility but also puts decision making in the hands of home managers and area managers. We empower our managers and Collinson Grant helps in that process by giving them risk-based support and good, sensible, commercial advice. It works really well. The managers also learn on-the-job by speaking to the consultants."Commercial Director, Avery Healthcare // Case study
Our employment law and HR team provides an unparalleled service to our clients. If you would like to know more, fill in the form and one of our team will ring you to discuss our service.